20 things every women should have in her closet

Hellooo my dear readers 

Happy new year 2014 to everyone around the globe I wish you to stay safe & sound, to be more happy , to have luck 365 days of this new year, so put on smile to your face and keep walking ..... 

I hope you are fine, On my today's first post of the new year 2014   I'll be showing you 20 things that should every woman have in her closet and I think you shouldn't miss this post..... 
Down below I'll put pictures ......

I hope you will enjoy with my today blog post ....




1. Gloves - I think every girl/woman should have one pair or two with different patterns or colors, but the best and classic are black gloves.



2. Ankle / knee boots

No matter if they are ankle boots or knee , with thick heel , with high heel or short I think every girl or woman should have one pair from each model of boots, If you want to have boots that you can reuse to wear  with more outfits and differents clothes the black boots are the best choise.





3. Wedge shoes 
Wedge shoes or tennis wedge shoes are most wearable shoes if you want to have casual sporty outfit.





4. Pencil skirt 
Pencil skirt is the must have peace in our closet Girls. Every girl must have (one - I think is enough) pencil skirt , no matter if it's with different pattern & design, but for this season the best is leather pencil skirt , you can wear in more different outfits &ways. 



5. Trench coat
This trench coat is MUST HAVE IN OUR CLOSET. You can wear and combinate absolutely with everything.







6. Sweaters 
For this cold season is must have to have in our closet a couple sweaters with differents colors and patterns... I have a lot of sweaters in differents color and still I think " I don't have nothing to wear" hahahahhaha funny 




7. Little black dress 
Every girl or woman should have one little black dress 'cause is casual, classy and elegant. You can wear with ages. No matter what model is. 



8. Jeans, jeans & jeans
I know the jeans are MUST HAVE ...... The pictures down below will tell everything.... 







9. Shirt 
For every girl the Shirts are MUST HAVE.... I'm obsessed with shirts, I think in my closet I have +30 shirts or more I'm not sure....  I know  is too much, but I will not feel comfortable if I goout from home without shirt .... I adore shirts..... No matter if they are plaid, monochromatic , color blocking you can wear absolutely with everything ...



10. Leather moto jacket
Leather short moto jacket is MUST HAVE .....It's the better to invest in leather jacket, 'cause you can wear it in more differents ways .....









11. Colorfull dress / Cockatil dress
Every  girl must have in her closet one ore two cockatil dress with differents pics, patterns short or long..... You can reuse in more ocassions...




12. Classy coat 
For fall/winter Coats are MUST HAVE, when it's more chilly outside you can wear it coat and still feel warmm , The better is to choose in colors... 





 13. Colorfull pants
Pants in many colors are must have for each of us ....... You can wear combinate with everything and everywhere ...



14. Small purse /wrist bag/clutch
This are MUST HAVE, you will look classy but still elegant with this small bag in your hand....







15. Maxi skirt 
Maxi skirt for summer are MUST HAVE ..... You'll feel more comfy and cozy with maxi skirt...



16. Leather jeagings 
Leather legings especially for this chilly season with ankle boots or long knee boots are must have, they are IN....


17. Maxi dress
This maxi dress are wonderfull for summer .... They are  great to wear if you are going to beach, if outside is hot ..... 





18. Denim shirt 
Are must have ..... You can mix and wear with everything and anytime ......







19. Faux fur 
Especially for this chilly days faux fur is something that every woman / lady should have .... Is elegant for special ocassions ...... 





20. Blazers, blazers & blazers 
The second thing that I'm obsessed are Blazers .... for me are must have, with blazer I feel like a biznis woman, I feel more confidant ...... For each girl is the best peace to invest in blazers .... 



I hope all of you was enjoyable my post ....

Sincerly again Happy new year 2014 and Happy Holidays to all of you around the globe ......
And Thankyou for your visit ^_^ 

Leave a comment down below....

Tweet me @Emmaglitter7

Bye bye ^_^




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quick & Easy Tigar Cake

OOTD: Turquoise pasion & Elegance

OOTD Something different