Winter Season is leaving
Hot spiced drinks, comfy sweaters and crisp frosty mornings– this winter season is all about stepping out in luxurious textures, bold colours and time-honoured silhouettes. Look no further for your winter style guide. We’ve got you covered for all the essential trends of this chilly season.
Historically, fashion has provided an avenue for women to express their personal aesthetic. In today’s world of infinite choices, this is more relevant than ever. This year, winter style embraces experimenting with different personas, classic feminine figures and archetypes.
- Oversized trench coats – Get swallowed up in a big, cozy trench for your daily go-to street look. Lighter neutrals such as taupe, beige, cream and heather grey are especially popular.
- Cord – The scene is set with cord jackets, vests and skirts in navy blue, camel, mustard, burgundy and coffee brown. Black cord trousers are the perfect departure from your standard skinny jeans.
- Shoulder Cut-Outs – We love the cut-out trend for its unexpected and playful sensuality. This winter season, try a variety of sweaters and dresses with shoulder and arm cut-outs, including leather and button details.
- Velvet – Velvet adds timeless elegance to any outfit. We especially love velvet in midnight blue.
- Military Chic – A modern twist on olive green and navy blue jackets feature fun details like high collars, structured shoulders, patches, zippers and metallic buttons.
- Girlish Shapes – Pleats, ruffles, lace, and translucent overlays abound. This trend looks phenomenal in a long pleated silk skirt, or a sheer updated version of the button-up collared shirt.
- Appliques and Embroidery – The thick textiles of the cold season are just the thing to carry heavier details like appliques and embroidery, in romantic swirling florals, sequins and metallics.
- If you want to look chic and trendy, then you definitely should give a try to these awesome faux fur coats looks that can easily update your Winter 2018-2019 attire. You all should update your cold season wardrobe with something warm and cozy. The faux fur coat is considered to be the most sophisticated outerwear piece that every woman needs, no matter what is her age, social status or body shape.
If you want to add a touch of sophistication to your overall look, then fur coat is one of the best choices you can make.
A big faux fur coat will add instant glamour to any look. Lena Lademann wears this classic white fur over a knit sweater and boyfriend jeans, an edgy every day look which is ideal for the winter season.
Faux fur coat + leggins = perfect combination.
No matter if you want to wear long sleeve coat, faux fur or leggins, just enjoy in this winter and remeber..... always wear a hat....
Have a wonderful day