Spring is Comming !

Helloo to everyone !!! I'm sorry those days I didn't post anything 'cause I was so busy, I've been all day at classes and I was so tired and I didn't have so much time to post something... I really missed you .... I know we are still in winter time, I know it's still cold outside but we should prepare for Spring yeyy lol :D .... I've choose those pictures because I want to show you in how many combination you can mix and match the greatest the most hottest color - witch is Yellow ^_^ ...
It's such a beautiful neon color, it will go great if you combinate with jeans, black blazer or to mix and to make a contrast like blue & yellow, pink & yellow or green & yellow .... Also if you want to stay with neutrals the good choise it's to mix with cream color .... ^_^ 


















 I hope you all will like my today post ....
Good luck to everyone and don't forget keep walking forward and be Classy ^_^ ...

Comments

  1. I'm so so sorry to everyone 'cause at the pictures I wanted to put my real URL witch is www.a-step-in-fashion-world.blogspot.com/ but I did a mistake .... Sorry to everyone ... At my next post I'll fix this little problem ... ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Quick & Easy Tigar Cake

OOTD: Turquoise pasion & Elegance

OOTD Something different