Nice, sunny-cold,shopping day.....

Hellooo my dear readerss !!!

I'm so happy the numbers of visitors FROM ALL DIFFERENT PLACE OF THE WORLD IS GROWING EVERYDAYYY  YEEEEAAAAHHHH ^_^
Thank you guuyyss...
Today I didn't know what to post what to share with you .... The Christmas holiday is near us, New Year is also near us I'm thinking about posting something about christmas and new year, new eve ....

But , today's post is different from the other one I post for you guys /....
My day was little bit boring but I've done some shopping, is like a therapy relaxing for me , I eat a hot soup with carrots, vermicelli, parsley, salt, black pepper and little bit od vinegar I looovee thiss soupp ..... 

I hope you'll enjoy my today's post I'll try more next timee  I promise to you ....

I wish you all the best and great holiday's ....

My favorite soup homemade .....

Its a good purchase .. I liked it ...







I can't whait to wear it ....

Comfortable flats ....



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quick & Easy Tigar Cake

OOTD: Turquoise pasion & Elegance

OOTD Something different