OOTD Lovely Lilac

Hellooo my dear readers !!!!

I know that I should be post daily , but sometimes I'm so busy when I get up in morning I make for myself and my sister ( if she wants to eat with me ) a breakfast, then I clean up everything, if I should go somewhere then I'm getting ready, I pick something to wear and everytime I spend an half hour to choose what to wear because always when I stare in my closet I just I lost myself inside at the end I don't know what to whear..... :/

But here in my today's post I'll post an Outfit of the Day, the picture I took yesterday, I went with my mom and sister in nature and at the zoo just to walk to pass the time outside from home.... And we spent the time awesome...
But it was soo cold yesterday, today is little bit hot but we should'nt forget we are in the autumn yeeeyyy ....
I just wanted in this neutral outfit with light brown bag and flats with white shirt and jeans to put a little bit of touch of color Where is lilac ( light violet) is a leather jacket......
Down below I'll show you a couple pictures...




I hope you enjoyed in my today's blog post....
I wish you lot of luck...
Stay safe and sound...
Lots of kisses and though hugs ....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quick & Easy Tigar Cake

OOTD: Turquoise pasion & Elegance

OOTD Something different