My favorite blogger icon: Wendy

Hello my dear lovely readers!!!

I know I should post something daily, but every morning when I get up from my bed everytime it come up something to do or somewhere to go....
I'll try next time to post daily ^_^
I'm so thankfull every day the numbers of visitors is GROWING, and from differents place from the World yeeeeyyyyy I'm so happy for that, I'm so thankfull to everyone....

On my today's blog post I'll post second part of My favorite blogger icon wich is Wendy from web page www.wendyslookbook.com/ I love her style she is petite and her voice is so cute wich I love her....
She define's her style as unique, softy,chic and elegant...
I''ve found to much pictures from Wendy, how she wear and style the differents pieces of clothing in many ways for many occasions and how to style one piece in differents outfit...
Down below I'll show you pictures from Wendy How she style more clothing and outfits for fall also and for winter when is more colly and how she use one piece in more outfits...

Enjoyy ^_^

Good luck to everyone
















































































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quick & Easy Tigar Cake

Beaty: Honey

OOTD: Turquoise pasion & Elegance