New Trend: Palazzo Pants for this season 2013 !!!


 Hellooo to everyone ! I know I was gone for a long time because I didn't have too much time to work on my blog, but now since i'm on holiday I can work every second day on my blog and post every thing about fashion beaty maybe and somethin gfor baking or cooking ....
The newest trend is coming for this season : Palazzo pants...
This type of pants is great because is so comfy and you can wear absolutely with everything, you can mix and match with different texture, pattern, color, material, and you can create your own personal outifit... 
If the pants are in tropical or maybe with different pattern you can  combinate with top in one color from the pants, or if you want to make more sofisticated or more edgy look you can mix your palazzo pants in white color with some top or blouse in some bold color or some colorful pattern ....
Palazzo are great for summer, because the're created from great material and you can find them everywere with different colors... Is you're decision how you'll combinate them and wear them !!!

I wish to all of you all around the globe to have luck, keep smiling every moment , enjoy in each moment and have a great time ...... Love you all and thank you some much for visiting my blog .... mmmmwaaahhhh <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 Big hug for all of you around the world .... 











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quick & Easy Tigar Cake

OOTD: Turquoise pasion & Elegance

OOTD Something different