Top trends colors for this year !!!

Helloooo Lovely Fashionista out there !!!
I'm sorry I was missing a couple days 'cause I was busy, I've had to visit classes( 'cause I'm student in medical University, and I'm all the time busy, I need to go to practical classes and theory classes).... But I will never forget to post some beautiful topic of the day.... ^_^
Since are coming more warm days, also we should where more warms colors and use more rich palette colors in our warderobe...
I't came an idea this morning when I woke up, to post the Trend colors for this year spring/summer .... Here they are down below... ^_^


Light Green / Mentol color - Even someone would not like to wear since it's to light color, gentel mentol I think it's great choise to wear with neutrals or white color and to mix and to had a great outfit ....

Coral color/ Sea star - It's so beautiful color, It's a biggest choise from the trendsetters from around the world, If you have a purpose to wear this color you can throw on a blazer, or mini purse or just to put a nail polish with this georges color ^_^

Pure innocent color witch is White - This color it's an elegant but also you can combinate with everything, This color even at this season will rock, You can rock this color from head to toe ....If you're going to an evening with your co-workers, our some dinner with girlfriends, or friends or with your boyfriend you can mix/wear white blazer and pants with black heels and purse/clutch - for more sofisticated male look.....

Baby pink - even that is feminine, you can wear it to show in your feminine side, This barbie color will rock this season also. You can mix it with white top, jeans, throw on heels and bag in hot pink color and that's that ...... You have an outfit of the day .....

Sunny yellow - I'm  reminding of yellow taxi cab, lemon, bananas etc.... This sunny georges color you can combinate with white or black, actually with black will go amazing. Or you can make an contras outfit with royality blue ... It's an amazing color ... 
Royality sea Blue color - This beautiful color for me expecially it's so beautiful color, you can break the fashion rule and wear it with black pants and blazer, dark blue purse and flats/heels... And voila you have an outfit of the day... Or If you're going to an evening or party or something else you can just throw on a blue dress with black accesories... ^_^ 
I hope you will like my today post.... Next time I'll post some interest post, but I will do searching on internet and I will try to find something beautiful.... 
I hope all of you out there beaty girls and fashionista .... Good luck to everyone !!!

You can follow me on twitter :  @EmmaGlitter7

You can follow me on fashiolista.com : LaddyEmma
You can found me on stylesaint.com/EmmaGlittering/

Leave an message,proposition, request or some idea  for my next blog post ^_^ Love you alllllll ..........

 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quick & Easy Tigar Cake

OOTD: Turquoise pasion & Elegance

OOTD Something different