Today's inspiration : leather, leather, leather .....!!!











 I found this wedges on internet, isn't they cute ?!!!...
The best choise and the best pick in every ocasion, every time it's to wear Leather...
Also i found a picture from the making video spot from Lady Gaga - Marry the night... wich was wearing black leather corset with shorts ...
Here it's how to style a leather pantswith sweaters and heels,snickers...
 No matter if it's leather jacket/skirt/dress/shorts/pants in black, red, brown, white, blue or green you always will be chic and In trend.... If you don't know what to wear, but you still love to look good and chic just throw on a leather jacket or leather pants Id go with everything teniss shoes, high heels, shirts, blazers, coats ..... I love leather and only leather and leather .... lol :D


I hope you'll like my today NEW post.... It's my first time to blogposting something but I'll try to post more things about beaty & fashion or maybe differents story....

Love you all there <3 <3 <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quick & Easy Tigar Cake

OOTD: Turquoise pasion & Elegance

OOTD Something different