Spring is coming


Heelloooo my dear lovely readers from all around the world 

I know I've been gone for a while but I didn't had to much time to post something, 'Cause on 14 february this year I've Graduated from Medical University and know I'm Graduated radiology technologist .... I'm happy for this .... 
We all know the spring season is at the door step so I thought to post  something for spring ...

Hey Fashionista, are you already sick from the winter wardrobe and the warm and cozy clothes, the over-sized jumpers? Are you ready to try something new? Spring is already here and you must have the most stylish combinations in your wardrobe. Do you know which are the fashion trends and popular colors for this season?

Spring is on its way here, so let’s see what’s going to be popular and trendy. We’re going to help you to look at your best and be stylish. Check out the fashion alert: trends for spring 2014, and welcome the spring in style.

In 2013 we have seen bold colors all over the runways, but now it’s time for pastels like blues, pinks, yellows, greens, lavenders… They will be everywhere during the spring and you can wear them as you want cause they fit any shape and style. 
I found these stylish combinations just for you. Look carefully all of the girls below. What did you conclude? – Pastel, pastel, pastel… They were and they continue to be fashionable. So, make some changes in your wardrobe as soon as possible and add spring pastel pieces! 

Enjoy with pictures down below 














































I hope this post was enjoyable 

More posts are coming

I wish have a wonderful weekend 

Good bye stay tune 

Lots of hugs and kisses

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quick & Easy Tigar Cake

Beaty: Honey

OOTD: Turquoise pasion & Elegance