D & G Spring 2010


Hellooo my dear readers 

I'm so happyy and excited the numbers of visitors is growning with high speed Woooww I'm so thnakfull to everyone for visiting my blog............

For today's post I'm inspired by Fashion show with touch of " Wild West " from D & G Spring 2010, I know that is an old runway but this style " Wild West - Texas" NEVER DIES....

I loved so much, I felt in love with this runway when I saw first time on Fashion TV, and then I found on the internet on youtube chanel Fashion tv, and then I found also pictures official from web site www.style.com/ Here you can find pictures from each designer, runway or model....

Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana took us on a wild and sexy romp through the American West for Spring, with wagonloads of faded denim snap-front shirts and holey boyfriend jeans, creamy lace blouses and tiered maxi skirts, laser-cut suede bloomers and minis, a saddle-leather bustier dress or two, and eyelet for just about everything. It all came accessorized with bandannas, fanny packs, mail bags, and studded leather cowboy boots; the only things missing were the lassos and the spurs.

The duo has gotten their D&G collection down to a science. Pick a theme, then whip up the familiar leggy looks in the appropriate fabrics (when they went to the opera last season, it was brocaded silk corsets and pannier skirts). Still, there were a few surprises here, notably in the form of boxy pinstripe suits with western lapels and cropped, cuffed pants. And formula or no, eyelet, suede, and blue jeans are shaping up as important Spring looks. Dolce and Gabbana haven't so much jumped on the bandwagon as they have presciently branded a few of the season's key trends.

Please enjoy with pictures down below....


















































Thank you again for your visit ....

Leave any comment down below with your blog and be sure I'll follow your blog...

Lots of kisses and hugs for all of you around the globe

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quick & Easy Tigar Cake

OOTD Something different

OOTD: Turquoise pasion & Elegance