Cookie with cocoa powder + grapes

Hellooo my dear readers !!! 

I know, I've started with recipe but I can't do anything because cooking & baking is my second passion beyond Fashion ...
But soon in my blog I'll post more about fashion advice, styling, how to pair one piece of clothes many times, advice and tips for your skin face and body and many other things..... Because every morning when I woke up I get inspired by something.... maybe today I'll think something for next blog post .... 

Down below I'll be showing you a recipe for a little easy cooki with cocoa powder witch is so easy to do all you gonna need is the ingredients witch everyone from us has at her kitchen basic ingridients, and you gonna need an electric mixter and thats all you should need only the Passion for cooking & baking and nothing else matters .... 


I hope you'll enjoy, for more informations about recipe ( or something elese) you can contact me on my email black-girl-dark@hotmail.com ( you can send me an message), you can find me on twitter  as @EmmaGlitter7,  and of course you can write an comment on my blog ^_^



I hope you'll enjoy .... 


         Ingredients : 

- 5 eggs
- 5  tablespoons white sugar
- 20 gr sugar vanilla or extract of vanilla
- 5 tablespoons flour
- 20 gr baking powder
-5 tablespoons cocoa powder

For + decorations 100 gr nutts (cuted in small pieces), 100 gr coconut, and if you desire you can put 20 gr grapes or dry grapes for more different taste.
And for  the end when everything is done and cooked you'll need only 50 gr milk with 2 tablespoons sugar .

First step : You'll take 5 eggs + 5 tablespoons sugar + 20 gr vanilla sugar you put all together in large bowl to mix with electric mixter. 
Second step: At the same large bowl, put + 5 tablespoons flour + 20 gr baking powder you mix everything with electric mixter, then you put +  100 gr nutts or 100 gr coconut and mix everything . Down below is the picture how should be looked when all is mixed. 



Next step you'll need one with formed bottom for baking in this form ( down below in the picture : 
I cannot to turn over this picture I don't know why, But this is how should be looked mould for baking or cooking in this form ....
And then I take 50 gr butter in small baking dish to melt :  




Here is : How should be looked melted butter .

And then with little brush you grease all the surface of the form tin ....




And down below how should be when you will little brush you grease all the bottom surface ...



Here  


And then When all the mixed mixture is done I took and I put the half od the mixture in the greased form, and the half other I mixed with the left 5 tablespoons of cocoa powder 
and as you can see in the picture down below, before I put the white mixture and then I put the brown mixture in the greased form , and you can see how looks like : 










If you want you can put a grapes before you put in the oven to cook ... But everything is as you wish ... I think without grapes is more delicious !  




And how should looks before I put in the oven to cook ....



Put in the oven how is in the picture prepared, and cook about 1 hour and half with 150 celzius degrees. 

And down below is a picture how it looks like when is cooked !!








How should be when I turn upside down the mouled form, and as you can see I put inside before to cook grapes, And as you can see they melted from the hot temperature inside the oven, But if you wish you can melt 1 chocolate for cooking and when is all done, you can put at the top melted chocolate .....

Down you'll see more picture at the end how is looking this cookie with cocoa powder and grapes inside .....








Don't mind please if my font of letters is not good, because I had problems with my computer , maybe is sick :/

I hope you enjoyed in this today's blog post recipe , i'll try more next time to post something else, some advice of fashion or something else...

I wish you luck, to stay safe & sound...
Lots of kisses and tough hugs.......






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quick & Easy Tigar Cake

OOTD: Turquoise pasion & Elegance

OOTD Something different