My favorite Style Blogger Icon : Dulce Candy

Hello my dear readers all around the world !!!

My today's post is different from the other one I posted ..... I didn't have to much time to post something on my blog, so tonight I found little time to post something witch is beautiful and interesting for me .... 
It's for me my biggest passion and I'm feelind happy everytime every day when I check ( I think 20 blogs per day) ...... That's my passion when I'll sit to my pc and check my emails and then visiting differents blogs and watching / reading they daily posts.......

My numer one Favorite Style Blogger Icon is Dulce Candy Tejeda .... I love her style, for me she is Unique..... She give me inspirations every single day...
Everyday when I visit her blog I have some inspiration or idea how and what to wear.... So I collect all pictures from my dear sweet favorite bloggers all around the world I think at this moment that's my only biggest hobby....
Maybe next week I'll post the other one favorite blogger ....

I choose some pictures witch is favorite for me and I love the outfits from Dulce how she style, mix & match and how she wear the pieces of clothes.... 

So much helped to me the advices , tips from Dulce .... THANK YOU SO MUCH DULCE IF YOU ARE READING THIS ...... 


I hope all of you will enjoy down below ...... Next time with something different ;)





































































                                     I wish you luck and everything the best .....

                                                           Have a great & beautiful week ....
                                                                                            Good luck to everyone 

                                        Kisses and hugs for all of you 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quick & Easy Tigar Cake

OOTD: Turquoise pasion & Elegance

OOTD Something different