DIY my old jeans !!!

Hellooo my deat readers from around the world !!!!

I'm so thankful the numbers of visitors is growing up from day to day I'm so thankful for your vists :D :D ........


On my today's post I would showing you with pictures down below how I'll change my old jeans without pockets to New jeans with new pockets on back :D ..... 

For material / tools you gonna need : few needls and some material to create  a back pocket ( from other old jeans) .... :D 
I hope you'll gonna like my today's DIY ..... Next time I would show more DIY .... Because behind the passion for clothing and for fashion, knitting my third passion is Sewing :D //

I wish all the best and luck to everyone :*:*:*:*:

Few needls 
Some differents patterns with different design

Before how my old jeans looked withou pockets, I draw with chalk a invisible pockets to measure before sewing ...


This is how should be looked pockets before sewing...





And voila this is the Final product how should be after is sewing up .... I hope you liked this post ....

I wish you all the best and lot of luck....

Kisses and hugs for everyone around the globe. ......


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quick & Easy Tigar Cake

OOTD: Turquoise pasion & Elegance

OOTD Something different