Color Contrast Combinations

Helloooo my dear lovely visitors out there around the world.... I'm so thankfull to all my visitors, and also I'm so happy that to many people from different places of the world are visiting my blog.... I'll keep posting differents stuff and things, soon maybe I'll post recipes or maybe some advices for health or something else ..... 

But never mind.... Mine today blog post it's about " Color contrast combinations" it's means how we can in easy ways to combinate 2 colors at the same time and to look more chic ^_^...
You can try to mix bold blue color with orange or yellow, or red with leopard, mint green with baby pink, baby blue with baby pink etc.....
Down below I'll show you some pictures I've choose from internet, and also I'll show you a bloggers from different place in the world, they are my favorite bloggers and I follow them every day and I adore them, because they give me an inspiration every day every single moment..... I'm not trying to do something bad, it's just my pasion to enter and to open every day a blogs from different girls from different places from the world and watch how every single from them show there unique style, different culture and daily stuffs.... I just love that .... Fashion is my pasion <3 ... I hop you'll like my today post, and I'll try to post different things...... Bye bye to everyone love ya kissess to all of you .... 




























I hope it was fun watching those pictures... Have a great time ... mwaahhh

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quick & Easy Tigar Cake

OOTD: Turquoise pasion & Elegance

OOTD Something different