OOTD: Neon P!nk & Bright Orange
Helloo my dear lovely readers
I've been with my mom and little sister at walk to park, At the morning it was lil bit chilly outside but I felt warm with sun..
For my outfit of the day I've inspired from Color combination pink & orange and I wanted to try to wear those two bright colors since it's spring it's the color season and I wanted to start with posting outfits on my blog....
I wear pink leather jacket is so comfortable I bought 4 years ago and I still have it I liked it, I choose to wear tennis shoes 'cause we walked to much, Jeans are always the best things to choose when you're going for walk and I combinate with sand leather bag, underneath the blouse I had pink shirt.....
I got inspired from this picture down below, and please enjoy ....
What I was wearing:
- Pink leather jacket from Grupofiori
- My black & white tennis shoes from Gary Shop
- Blue Jeans from Thrift shop store
- Orange Scarf from Thrift shop store
- Sand leather bag from Thrift shop store
- Blouse and the shirt from Thrift shop store.
Have a great weekend
Lots of kisses and hugs