My hobby


Hellooo my dear sweet readerss

I've been thinking those couple days to share with you my lovely hobby 
" Knitting " ....
I've wanted to learn to knit when I was 9 or 10 year old, and I succeed in that, I've learn to knit, and since then until now I'm knitting differents stuffs, Scarfs, socks etc....
When I was 9 or 10 years old, I've started to knit and my big toy in that time was barbies doll, and so I decided to knit for barbie sweaters and clothing it was so fun in that time.... How I was growing my passion was growing too, more and more I started to love this hobby....
Now when I'm much more older ( well I don't feel like an old grandmom , but I love to knit in front of fireplace even if I don't have at home fireplace I wish I had one, like those old houses builded with trees is so greatt ) Now I knit much more like sweaters for myself, for my sisters, now I'm knitting socks ' cause at home everyone is looking for socks to keep warmy in this chilly days.....

Down below I've done some pictures with new stuff I've knited those past few months and I love those stuffs and I'm keeping to knit 'cause in free time to complement with something...

Today's post I've inspired from knited stuff that I've made, and I wanted to share with you girls....

I hope you all will like my hobby - knitting ..... 

If someone has any request or idea please write any comment down below....
I'll be so happy, and I'm so happy for YOUR VISIT FROM ALL AROUND THE WORLD YYEEAHHH ....

ENJOY .... 



Hand warmers fingerless ....


This little sweater in blue, I've maded for gift for one baby 1 year old ....


Here are the first pair of socks I've maded last year , I know they'r not like perfect socks but I've tryed ...  


And those are socks that I've maded last months , and I've succeed ... I'm so happy, now I can knit socks for all my family and friends :D

Here I've tryed to knit scarfs short like cowl but then I've finished with buttons, but is to outstretched 'cause I've knitted with needels 4,5mm .... 







Thank you for your visit .....

Love you all around the world ...

Leave any comment and your blog , be sure I'll be follow your blog ... 

Lots of kisses and tough hugs .....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quick & Easy Tigar Cake

OOTD: Turquoise pasion & Elegance

OOTD Something different