OOTD : When your ready come and get it

Good Afternoon my dear lovely blog readers


For my today's post ( actually I should post it yesterday but I didn't had to much time, anyway) I wanted to play little bit with the name of outfit of the days so I reminded to Selena Gomez song When you're ready come and get it na na na ...... I just want to play ^_^


For my outfit I wore blaizer 'cuz I felt little bit chilly at morning, and I mix it with neutrale nude color...

What I wore: 
- Turquoise blaizer from EuroAsia Bershka
- Nude shirt from Thrift shop
- Nude pants from Thrift shop
- Turquoise flats moccasin from gary shop
- Turquoise hand bag from gary shop




I hope you enjoyed with my today's blog post

More are coming soon

Have a great day/night

Thank you for visiting my blog, Love you all

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

High knee boots winter fashion

Winter Season is leaving

10 colors that should have any women in her wardrobe