OOTD: Neon P!nk & Bright Orange

Helloo my dear lovely readers 

I've been with my mom and little sister at walk to park, At the morning it was lil bit chilly outside but I  felt warm with sun..

For my outfit of the day I've inspired from Color combination pink & orange and I wanted to try to wear those two bright colors since it's spring it's the color season and I wanted to start with posting outfits on my blog.... 
I wear pink leather jacket is so comfortable I bought 4 years ago and I still have it I liked it, I choose to wear tennis shoes 'cause we walked to much, Jeans are always the best things to choose when you're going for walk and I combinate with sand leather bag, underneath the blouse I had pink shirt.....

I got inspired from this picture down below, and please enjoy ....









What I was wearing:
 - Pink leather jacket from Grupofiori
 - My black & white tennis shoes from Gary Shop
 - Blue Jeans from Thrift shop store
 - Orange Scarf from Thrift shop store
 - Sand leather bag from Thrift shop store
 - Blouse and the shirt from Thrift shop store.

Have a great weekend 
Lots of kisses and hugs


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

High knee boots winter fashion

Winter Season is leaving

10 colors that should have any women in her wardrobe