Maxi dresses for summer ...

Hellooo to everybody.... I'm so happy for today's post because I want to share with you my summer opsesion " Maxi Dresses "... ^_^
You can wear maxi dresses in so many ways with jackets, blazer, high heels or flats apsolutely with everything and you can color mix and match and to play with your clothes .....
Down below I'll show you some pictures from models and my favorites bloggers... and alsoo I will post every saturday " My blogger style icons " I will choose favorite and beautiful pictures from bloggers at differents place in the world that I follow and that I love them style and everything ..... 

I hope you will like my today  blog post, I'll try to post every second day something different...... Love you :* :* :* 


















I hope you will like my today blogpost... Love you all around the world for visiting my blog <3 <3 <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quick & Easy Tigar Cake

OOTD: Turquoise pasion & Elegance

OOTD Something different